What is Heavenluxe sheets made of?
100% Austrian Tencel. It is the most comfortable and softest fabric made from Eucalyptus and engineered in Austria to be the holy grail of all fabric - Feathery soft yet beautiful.
How is Heavenluxe better than cotton sheets?
If you are using a cotton sheet currently, you have to really try our sheets!
One touch of our sheet and you will be able to tell the difference instantly.
Our 100% Austrian Tencel™ sheets:
- Much softer than cotton (Smoother, Silkier, Less Friction)
- Ultra Breathable compared to cotton (Hot sleepers will love us!).
- Suitable for Sensitive skin (Hypoallergenic, OEKO-TEX® certified)
- More durable (More resistant to tears and will hold color longer).
- Even softer after each and every wash.
- Saves the Environment (96% less water used than cotton)
What is the thread count of Heavenluxe bed sheets?
Many people have been influenced by the marketing gimmick that a higher thread count sheet means a higher quality bedding. Want the truth? Try sleeping on our sheets and a 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheet - you will understand why we don't list it in our product descriptions. To learn more about the thread count myth and the best way to determine the quality of your sheets, read more over here.
What does Oeko-tex® certified mean?
We ensure all our sheets are suitable for even the most sensitive skin and are Oeko-tex® certified. It is an international certification to confirm the human-ecological safety of textile products and leather articles from all stages of production (Yes, even Wikipedia says so!).
What are the dimensions of Heavenluxe bed sheets?
Our sheets are designed to fit all beds universally.
|Size||Sheet Dimensions||Pillowcase Dimensions|
|Single||90 x 200 x 38cm||51 x 76cm|
|King Single||107 x 200 x 38cm||51 x 76cm|
|Queen||152 x 200 x 40cm||51 x 76cm|
|King||183 x 200 x 40cm||51 x 76cm|
|Super King||200 x 200 x 40cm||51 x 76cm|
|California King||183 x 214 x 40cm||51 x 76cm|
How do I wash & care for my Heavenluxe bed sheets?
Our bed sheets are designed to last with the right care.
- Be sure to always wash your sheets in cold water and on gentle/delicate cycle (Hand wash is fine too)
- Do not soak or wash it for too long, as it may weaken the fibre and may causes pilling
- Use a mild (preferably biodegradable) detergent to avoid damaging or wearing away the fabric
- Wash separate from other laundry to avoid getting hooked on to zippers or latches, which can cause pilling
- Avoid bleach and softener, because it will wear away the sheets.
- Dry naturally indoor without sunlight in order to preserve the fibers and color. Only use a dryer if necessary - be sure to choose the low heat and low tumble option.
- To decrease chances of wrinkles, immediately take the sheets out after the wash/drying cycle.
What if I have any questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
ORDERS & SHIPPING
What methods of payments do you accept?
We accept safe payment options via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, as well as Paypal.
If you want to change anything in your order, please contact us via email email@example.com within 12 hours after placing your order.
How do I check my order status?
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will get in touch with you within 12 hours.
Where does Heavenluxe ship from?
We ship from a cosy nice island on this planet called Singapore! People call us the "Little Red Dot", and know us for our unique language called Singlish :)
Where does Heavenluxe ship to?
Anywhere! As long as you put an Earth location on your checkout page.